Wednesday, July 9, 2008

RUMOR: Fzero Coming To Wii? Made By Capcom?

Well, this isn't my news so I will post the link to the site first:
http://www.totallywii.com/gameinfo.php?gameid=264&details=news&newsid=509
Now, I have never heard of this site, so I wouldn't say this is anywhere near confirmed(yet).
It would be interesting though, Sega did a great job with Fzero on Gamecube, and I would like to see what Capcom could bring to the table.

Not to mention this would free up Nintendo to work on more games themselves(and we all want more good games from Nintendo right?).

So take what you will from this article, I'll wait for more on this, and will keep you guys updated if anything truely does happen.

Also, this may be the "surprising take" on a next gen favorite, here's the direct quote from Capcom about that(this was in NGamer):
“There’s a bullet with our name on it if we speak of their ultra top secret Wii title (a surprising take on a next-gen favourite), so we’ll stick to the safer, though still intruiging, Spyborgs.”

Either way, the thought of Captain Falcon coming back makes me happy, hopefully we will all be playing the high speed racer in the next few years.

No comments:

Advertisements