Tuesday, May 27, 2008

King Story To Release In Late 2008

I'm reading a bunch of rumors right now, that Nintendo Power has, inadvertently, announced that King Story(Project O as it used to be called) is going to be hitting the United States by the end of 2008. The sources seem good and the news isn't so far fetched.

I'm going to say this looks true, though I wouldn't be shocked if the game gets delayed sometime between now and the end of 2008.

It also looks like the game may have gone through a name change since we last saw it, as Nintendo Power is calling it "Little King's Story", personnaly, I don't like this name as much as the old one.
King Story is developed by Marvelous Interactive(Harvest Moon) and looks to be a city manager type game(think Final Fantasy: My Life As A King).
There has been very little info on the game, other then a quick video of it, but that video was enough to spark my interest in the game.

No comments:

Advertisements